Smart DWG to PDF ActiveX Control is a free trial software application from the CAD subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-09-01. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
1. Convert AutoCAD drawings into high quality PDF files:
- Supports to the latest AutoCAD 2011 drawing format
2. Create high quality vector PDF
3. Works independently of AutoCAD or Acrobat
4. Specify image resolution for raster images
5. Support file references (XREF)
6. Support fonts:
- TTF (True type fonts)
7. Layers settings:
- Turn off hidden, non-print layers in conversion
8. Create different types of PDF from drawing files:
- Create an individual PDF file for each drawing file selected
- Create an individual PDF file for each layouts in drawing files
9. Create different colors and line widths from drawing files:
- Customize different line widths for different color lines
- Output in color or black and white
- Change PDF background color
10. Support different pager types:
- Easily customize paper sizes
11. Supported programming languages:
12. Supported programming environments:
13. Programming examples provided in the downloaded package:
14. Support all Windows platforms, Windows Server 2000/2003/2208, Windows operating system 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/Win7 (32bit and 64bit)
Smart DWG to PDF ActiveX Control (version 4) has a file size of 7.33 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 93 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.